SPOTLIGHT on my New HEADSHOT PHOTOG

Hey Guys,

I'm so excited to share this headshot shoot with you all. I've needed 'curly hair' head shots for so long and I finally found the perfect photog to capture the specific 'commercial look' I was seeking. 

Introducing SHAUN NIX PHOTOGRAPHY

About the shoot:
  • Super quick- a little over an hour for 5 LOOKS
  • Photog is really easy to shoot w/. In studio session w/ tightly cropped, crisp clear images
  • The pictures were beautiful before retouching but after Shaun retouch them,  they were perfect! Not overly retouched. For ex: I have bad allergy eyes and he retouched my eyes without removing all of the texture. So I still look like myself which means I look like my new head shots :-)
  • Color- I typically have issues w/ my complexion in pictures. I rarely feel like I look as pale, in person, as I do in pictures. My skin tone in these shots look even and realistic.  
  • Selection process is very user friendly and professional through his website, no argentum fees!
This was the FIRST shot we took!


I finished this shoot with an embarrassment of riches. Seriously, my manager wants me to add 12 shots to the casting sites O_o but I guess that's a good problem to have, lol. 

Please check out Shaun if you need NEW HEAD SHOTS! Let him know you heard about him here and don't forget to show me what you guys created together!!

Photographer Information:
2looks/ $150
5looks/$300
IG: shaunnixphotography


**If you want to see more of the photos Shaun and I created check out my IG page. www.instagram.com/nikivadionne

As always, thanks so much for reading guys!!

"The proof is in the sacrifice"
               Kiva














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide