PHOTOGRAPHERS BEHIND MY NEW HEAD SHOTS

Hey guys,

It's been awhile since I've shared a great photo shoot experience with you guys. So here goes!

I needed head shots, again! lol it's never ending!

My Print Agent sent me a photog referral w/ an amazing deal.  I met with my other agents and we all agreed I should knock out these two mandatory looks so I did, with

 Photog TRAVIS TANNER

 


Photog Info: Very professional communication prior to shoot, thorough and time efficient. When I arrived he sat w/ me and went over my agent notes, the looks & what I favored that he has done in the past. Next thing I know, the shoot was over! lol

I think it was a little over an hour for two looks, I received the link of images within a couple days and my agents loved the new shots.

I did however decide to use a favorite photographer of mine to do the editing. If you look at majority of my other shots, I'm not a fan of the 'perfect people' looking head shots. It's just too much pressure walking in the room, lol. However, I knew I needed these shots to be a step up from what I have already and since I'm looking forward to shooting with 'Photos by Jamaal' I figured I'd have him edit these images for me. The editing process was just as quick and efficient and I love the final product.

Photogs info is below. Tell them I sent you and happy Head shot shooting!!


TRAVIS TANNER
travis@travistanner.com

JAMAAL MURRAY
contact@photosbyjamaal.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide