NEW COMMERCIAL for BRIGHT HOUSE

Hey Guys, 

Check out my latest commercial to start airing! 

This spot was shot just shy of a year ago and I just got my hands on it. It's only airing in states where Bright House services (southern states) let me know if you catch it on the air. 

I remember every aspect of this job from each audition to the moment I wrapped. It cast from one of my favorite commercial casting offices and EVERYONE from the ad agency was stellar. One of the Execs even ran to catch me as I filled out paper work to see if I wanted to keep my wardrobe. 



Really pleased with this spot. I learned so much from this shoot. 

Humbled and truly Blessed to have the opportunity. This is another one of God's little reminders along this journey to keep me steadfast and unwavering. 

"Don't allow the visuals to override the vision"

Thanks for reading friends!
Kiva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide