NEW: HEAD SHOT HOOK UP

Hey Friends,

 I love to share my experiences with great photographers with you guys. So hear is my latest head shot shoot with B Head shots

(+)

*Very easy to shoot with. He made the environment relaxed and organic
*Totally a likeable dude who is a photog, model and actor so it's no surprise he has a great eye
*Ok I seriously couldn't pick so I just sent my agent every picture that my eyes weren't closed in, lol
*no really, I have a TON of pics I can use
*very reasonable prices

(-)
*Only or Mainly shoots on weekend
*Picture turn around isn't the quickest but not awful a tad longer than standard.

                                         see below a sample of my new shots. Yayyee!

 



Thanks for reading 
Nikiva Dionne



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide