PHOTOGRAPHER spotlight!



Hey Guys,
I started shooting again and my first shoot was with 
MYOH PHOTOGRAPHY 

I had really strict marching orders from my agent so the shoot was definitive, FAST, deliberate, efficient, did I say fast? No really, I think we were done in 36min and we shot about 4 looks. 

I shot w/ the wife of this married couple photo tag team and it was truly a pleasure. I haven't received agency selects and these images still need some photo shop love but here are a couple of my favorites

To see more of Myoh's work and to book a shoot click the below link to their website


Thanks for reading and let me know what you think guys!

'The proof is in the Sacrifice'

NIKIVA DIONNE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide