HE'S PROTECTING ME FROM MYSELF
While washing my face last night I got excited! Literally, God’s plan just smacked me in the face. No, I don’t have his plan figured out but I was able to draw a parallel. As I walk this ‘faith based life’ I am constantly drawing parallels. That’s it! My faith is clearly a reflection of the many reasons he has given me throughout my life to trust him today and forever more. So when it hit me last evening, I couldn’t help but get excited about his presence. To catch you guys up to speed.. I’m looking for a place, I’m updating my comp card, portfolio and business cards. I’m shooting a webseries, I’m preparing for a pretty big meeting with someone I truly respect and admire and I’m auditioning ohhh and I’m wearing a ponytail, haaaa! Any whooo, I realized that this is one of the times in my life when God is protecting me from myself. “There was a time when I would have said yes to that engagement. “ ...
That was so friggin funny Kiva. I can't wait to watch the rest. I want a webseries *pouting* LOL
ReplyDelete