Keratin Earth Testimonial Commercial

So awhile back I auditioned for an organic hair straightening system.. I had an amazing experience in the audition. The session runner had the best personality and really made it an enjoyable audition.. Well, I booked it and learned that the "session runner" was actually the Director.. Lucky me, as he also ran his shoot dates just as he had run his audition process. I shot twice with this team and it truly was one of the most enjoyable on set experiences I've had in this industry.. Ohh and not to mention the product actually really works.. Straight hair with no perm #winning lol..

The testimonial for Keratin Earth will air on Saturday November 19, 2011
However, I have my out-takes for you guys to view..

Tell me which one is your fav and I may include it on my upcoming hosting reel

ohh: and check out that before picture, ppahhh!

video
video

THANK YOU for your continued support and feedback

"The proof is in the sacrifice"

    NIKIVA DIONNE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide