NEW HEAD SHOTS w/ Moha Photo



 Whenever I have a great experience shooting with a photog, I can't wait to blog about it.

This shoot was FAST (no, I mean really fast) EFFICIENT and FUN. 
Molly (the fab female photog) is extremely easy to work with, personable and has an amazing eye. I sent images over to my NEW commercial agents immediately upon receiving them and within 5min, I had a response and they LOVED the shots..  Here are a few of the images Molly and I created.. I'd love to hear your thoughts



To see add'tl work from the photog or to contact her for pricing and add'tl info click either of the below links and tell her I sent you


Photog: MOLLY











Thanx 4 reading

NIKIVA DIONNE
LIKE my facebook page by clicking HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide