Yup, I'm in this commercial


 Hi Guys,
Check out the link below. I shot a commercial for Visit Vegas! It's currently airing on television. Well guess what that's me, the chick in the maroon bikini..if u watch it here you will see me,lol.. But, you can't blink.. I'm at .25seconds.. Let me tell ya! This TV stuff is hilarious.  To think, we shot an entire day, and I have sun burn STILL and this is all the footage that was used, is hilarious..

Anywhoooo So happy, to share this with you guys. I learned allot on this shoot and I feel so blessed to be apart of these opportunities...



Thanks for your continued support

NIKIVA DIONNE

Comments

  1. I saw you I saw you. Cute bikini ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. I kno i thought they would have given to me, I mean what else they goin do with it,lol..but I still have the "lovely" tan lines from it..so its with me in spirit O_o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide