DON TINLING HEAD SHOTS

You know I think "my stars were totally in alignment" because in two days I had two of the best head shots shoots EVER... I shot the following images with Don Tinling Headshots.. Don is quite possibly the most detailed oriented head shot photographer I've ever worked with . We had the best conversation prior to our shoot which really made me feel that he was looking to capture something more than a smile.
Ever so often you meet someone who ask all the rite questions and that's Don.. he covered all the basis down to telling me to make sure I wore the correct "under garments" with the tops I was bringing, lol..
It was a fun shoot and he totally listened to what my agent said they wanted from me. So much so that his images are the FIRST images they've gotten excited about, EVER, lol

Well below are a few of the images Don and I created and were selected by my agent

Young Mom


girl next door


PHOTOGRAPHER INFO: DON TINLING HEADSHOTS
                                             www.dontinlingheadshots.com
                                                         MM# 475099

Thanx so much for stopping by... your support is soooo appreciated

"the proof is in the sacrifice"
 NIKIVA DIONNE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide