www.indianhaircompany.com

Hi Guys, 
Check out the below screen grab from a hair ad I shot back in September 10'. I never received images from this shoot and a friend from high school was on the Internet and saw this ad. Needless to say this was such a pleasant surprise. I had so much faith in that photo shoot because we shot with such an amazing studio. I remember like yesterday, this was the first shoot I had after quitting my full time job. Maybe that's why it turned out so good. I was HAPPY! lol... I simply adore this image and wanted to share it with you guys.. Tell me what you think and buy your hair from the site www.indianhaircompany.com


Thank so much for your continued support. This grind gets lonely and I look forward to you guys love

"The proof is in the sacrifice"
NIKIVA DIONNE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide