I'M HITTING THE STAGE IN LA


I could not be more excited about my theatrical debut here in Los Angeles. This Mothers Day weekend come out to see me at Stage 52 in the Darryl James production 


We have a dynamic cast and we were blessed with an "Actors Director" in Darryl James. Darryl allowed US to bring each character to life. He has been nothing short of supportive and encouraging in giving us this beautiful story to connect and mold however we saw fit. Through Our rehearsal process we've seen each other develop and evolve into these characters and relationships and I can't wait for you guys to see this piece on stage.
 Love In A Day this Mothers Day Weekend!!!

Thanks again for your continued support

"The proof is in the sacrifice"
NIKIVA DIONNE

PS: That's me on the left...ppaahhh,lol

          TICKETS: www.loveinaday.com


Comments

  1. Great News Cuz! Congrads! We hope to make it this weekend, but if not, we will def. make one of the additional shows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide