Hair Advertisement


The pic. above is the home page for www.westbayinc.com
 I have to admit, I was pretty excited when I went to the site and saw this

 The images below are advertising this fabulous lace front.. that needs to be added to my collection ASAP, lol



The below image is a poster image for 18"clip ins.. whoop whoop

There are other images on the site with different wigs and I believe they are still updating and adding add'tl images. This shoot was for a wholesale manufacturer, so the general public can NOT purchase these styles from WEST BAY they can however be purchased from any wig/hair supply store that bought them.

Thanks for following

These images can also be found on the CAMERA tab

NIKIVA DIONNE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide