Sound issues!!! and QUOTE OF THE WEEK



OK, So I have no idea why the sound is delayed in video one. I was preparing to re-post when i realized i hadn't fixed the problem. I'll see if i can fix it some time today and re post if possible.

Thanks for the responses so far, keep em coming..


QUOTE OF THE WEEK

it's very very true that we walk through life with filters. Until something is primal in our lives, we have an ability to pay it no attention. I read something today that I have been looking at for a month yet never really noticed ...
"Maybe the past is an anchor holding us back, Maybe
you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be"

My mom always says
God may not come when you want him to but, he's always on time

The proof is in the sacrifice
nikiva dionne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEAD SHOT PROMO (DISCOUNT CODE INCLUDED)

Actor Milestone- Hello NBC!

I Probably Can't Help YOU Decide